I just received exciting news from Liara Holly in Fort Wayne!!!
Dr. Hilgers is going to allow the “Love and Life Unlimited” conference to be held in Fort Wayne. The date has not yet been set, but this is very exciting news as it will allow for more priests, seminarians, and medical professionals to attend since it is closer to home.
To have this kind of a conference offered in our Diocese is truly a blessing!
Stay tuned for more information as we get it. Please begin thinking of anyone you know that might be interested in attending conference and of course, please keep this initiative in your prayers! (Additionally, if you are interested in training to be a Creighton FertilityCare Practitioner, please let me know).
More information on the contents of the conference are listed below.
For more information on Creighton Model FertilityCare System & NaPro Technology in the Michiana area please check out our website at www.stpius.net/creighton
Love & Life Unlimited Conference
A conference to…ponder…promote…proclaim …the Catholic vision of reproduction health care.
Sponsored by the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction in Omaha, Nebraska.
Help build a strong foundation in your area for NaProTechnology and the Creighton Model FertilityCareTM System.
This is designed for:
priests and religious deacons family life directors RCIA team members pro-life directors marriage preparation instructors NFP coordinators physicians other interested lay and religious educators
Contents of this conference include
- Becoming part of the FertilityCare team
- Male and female anatomy
- Human personhood in Christian anthropology
- Personalist view of human sexuality
- Dignitatis Personae: Companion piece to Humanae Vitae and Donum Vitae
- Living Proof in 3D: Putting a Face on the Unborn Human Person
- Social aspects of induced abortion
- Artificial methods of contraception
- Humanae Vitae: The Magna Carta of FertilityCare and NaProTechnology
- Creighton Model FertilityCare System: Tools of Standardization
- Creighton Model FertilityCare System Introductory Session
- Ethics of Infertility Treatment: An Upbeat Update
- Scientific Foundations of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and the New Science of NaProTechnology
- Of Pillars and Spores: The Genius of Woman
- An Introduction to the Theology of the Body
- Evangelium Vitae: Building a Civilization of Love
- Protecting the Right of the Informed Conscience in Reproductive Medicine
- The Catholic Priest and Celibacy
- Expanding Your Sexual Horizons
- Bringing the Teaching to Life: A Summary and Discussion
- Testimonials of FertilityCare Providers
We offer prayer support and comfort to the brokenhearted who suffer the pains of infertility at any stage of life, difficult pregnancy, miscarriage, stillbirth, or the early death of a child. This ministry intercedes for Catholic/Christian doctors, nurses, and their supportive personnel. We also serve as a vehicle of education in the proper channels of Catholic fertility practices as well as offering information resources to those seeking fertility care and/or adoption.