- A psalm. Sing a new song to the LORD, who has done marvelous deeds, Whose right hand and holy arm have won the victory.
- The LORD has made his victory known; has revealed his triumph for the nations to see,
- Has remembered faithful love toward the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.
- Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth; break into song; sing praise.
- Sing praise to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and melodious song.
- With trumpets and the sound of the horn shout with joy to the King, the LORD.
- Let the sea and what fills it resound, the world and those who dwell there.
- Let the rivers clap their hands, the mountains shout with them for joy,
- Before the LORD who comes, who comes to govern the earth, To govern the world with justice and the peoples with fairness.