- Back In His Arms Again Ministry – During a time of grief and pain, Back in His Arms Again is a ministry of collaborative resources providing care, compassion, faith, guidance, and support to those experiencing loss as well as those providing care.
- Be Not Afraid Ministry – an online outreach to parents who have received a poor or difficult prenatal diagnosis.
- Shrine of Holy Innocents (Eden Hill, Marians of the Immaculate Conception) Our God is a God of Mercy who cares for our needs from the moment of conception. The Shrine of the Holy Innocents will honor the memory of the souls of all children whose lives have been lost, and it will provide a sacred place of prayer and healing for parents and others who have been touched by the loss of a child.
- Shrine of Holy Innocents (New York)
- My Forever Child – unique keepsakes
- Faith’s Lodge – Mission Statement: the mission of Faith’s Lodge is to provide a place where parents and families facing the serious illness or loss of a child can retreat to reflect on the past, renew strength for the present and build hope for the future. Read Faith’s Story
**Note Some of the links below may be repeated.
Please search Google for any broken links, sorry for any inconveniences.